* We respect the decision of each European European Capital of Culture (ECoC) about the projects.
* Application should be made by ECoCs or local cultural operators to EU-Japan Fest.
* Therefore, artists/ organizations from Japan or other cities should communicate with them directly beforehand.
We support the programs in line with the target and priority below.
- The official ECoC program of the year:
– Part of the cost for the project
- The program activities in the preparation phase of future ECoCs.
– Assist in networking in Japan and other cities
– Research Travel Grant ECoC ⇔ Japan
– Small financial support for preparatory projects
- The program activities that have been continued, developed or derived from previous ECoCs program.
– Small financial support for legacy projects
– Assist in expanding network in Japan, past and coming ECoC cities
Please find the brochure below and you can get more information from here: